Ghostface's Lunge
I don't know if it's just because Dedicated servers decides to mess with me every time I play against a Ghostface, but it seems like his hitbox exceeds his lunge animation. Every time I do something that would typically not result in me getting hit against any other killer, he always manages to get the hit off. Is it just me?
Comments
Every killers lunge is the same except for legion in FF. Most likely just dedicated servers. Small chance that the devs messed something up on him but they typically do so maybe that. Best thing to do is vault and drop pallets a little bit early.
because he has a "small" knife and the animation looks weird.
But he has the same lunge of any other killer.
Myers in tier 1 and tier 3 also has different ranges
Oh whoops forgot about Myers lol
Dedicated servers is probably the issue, it's been giving weird hits lately with pallets and windows, a while ago in the PTB it was even worse.