Serum (purple add-on for survivors) seems to be broken
Hi,
Should I have Endurance effect during the hit ?
For me, it is broken and it didn't worked properly. For support, the Endurance timer was ended during the hit !...
Thanks.
Hi,
Should I have Endurance effect during the hit ?
For me, it is broken and it didn't worked properly. For support, the Endurance timer was ended during the hit !...
Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The timer ran out, the HUD just hadn't updated by that time.
Yea you're right, damned confusing icon yet. No problem with the common "Exhausted" (like after the 'Sprint Burst', 'Dead Hard' or others usual icons).
We should recognize it is pretty annoying (it was the 1st. and last time I use this new nerfed add-ons to !): each rework is failing in one way or another...
Thanks for the reply & clarification.