Would you like a DBD TellTale-style game?

I enjoyed the Walking Dead TellTale games and think the characters and atmosphere of Dead By Daylight would make for a great TellTale-style game.

Obviously they would have to leave out the licensed characters, but I think it would be fun to make decisions and influence outcomes in the Fog.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • I wouldnt mind. I love the lore and mystery surrounding the Entity and her realms. Would love to know more.

  • I'd love it. I adored The Walking Dead games - they are exactly the type of games I love. And as DeKillerKiller said, I too love the lore and the chance to lean more about it from that style of game would be amazing.

  • Entity would need to think up new trials for a telltale game though... Might become a tad too repetetive for a story driven telltale-style.

    The first episode having 3 near identical trials happening in a row might be a nice setup to get the player into dbd's story tho

    ( this would work for a tv series too)

  • I am against any notion of "fun" and "enjoyment".

  • [Jump in the hatch] <---o x---> [Save your friends]

    NEA: gg ez babykiller lmao

    Spirit will remember that.

  • That would be great, since those type of games are my favorite, a good idea would be for each episode to be the characters lore/story

  • I've never played a BorderLands game but they got a TellTale.

    I think a DBD TellTale would be really interesting with the original 4 survivors encountering the killers whilst adding new survivors to their party.

  • i feel they could use a game like this to tell the tale of the first survivor to ever escape the Entity's Realm.

  • It can be fun, and a fresh new thing for the game.

  • Oh my.. YESS! I love telltale games. Especially Tales from The Borderlands!

  • No, i would not be buy it, unless it is really good.