Is there a bug with sprint burst?
imma start off I play on console so idk if it’s on every platform or what. Last night I had a game as killer and when I found a Nea she used sprint burst, however she booked it extremely fast and never stopped going I went after her and she was gone by the time I got to the last place I saw her. So I leave her cuz I clearly am not gonna get her, find someone else chase them knock them. I find the Nea again and same thing happens she books it half way across the map in less than 2 seconds like freakin sonic the hedgehog and doesn’t stop. The only time I noticed she wasn’t doing it was at the end of the game her adrenaline kicked in and she went back to normal running speed.
She also seemed to know what she was doing to because before running she would crouch, T bag and then turn into speedy Gonzalez. This happened about 3 times that entire game.
The game after that I had 2 people who had sprint burst and neither of them turned into road runner. So idk if that Nea was speed hacking or if sprint burst is bugged right now or something and she was exploiting it.
Comments
sometimes haste perks just seem to break