Pallet change or just lag?
I didn't see anything in the patch notes about this, but I played maybe 6 games yesterday, and 4-5 times there would be a pallet that at WORST I would drop on the killer and trade and take a hit. However yesterday all these times I was straight downed before even getting the pallet down. I'm not talking about that vacuum or whatever. Did I miss something? or just unfortunate lag...
Comments
Lag.
I dunno I had a weird thing happen last night.
I had a Pig Daily to do, and was chasing an ace. He was in the middle of a pallet, and I went for a lunge, I know I fell short, and got stunned by his pallet...yet about half way through my stun..the hit sound goes off and he fell over.
I actually felt bad for him, that was a legit glitch.
I'd say you should've let him go, but then I remembered how Survivors play.
I was tempted too, it was playboy robe ace too.