At what level do killers have a safety pip?
I'm level 16 and I have only the 2 pips for ranking. I was wondering since I thought by then as a survivor I already had a safety pip.
I'm level 16 and I have only the 2 pips for ranking. I was wondering since I thought by then as a survivor I already had a safety pip.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm assuming you mean depip? Because all ranks have safety pips. A safety pip is when you neither gain nor loss rank progress.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Rank#Pip_ConditionsRank 20-17 a safety pip is anything below 8 emblem points. There is no depip.
Rank 16-13 a safety pip starts at 6 emblem points. 5 or less is a depip.
Rank 12-9 a safety pip starts at 7 emblem points. 6 or less is a depip.
Rank 8-5 a safety pip starts at 8 emblem points. 7 or less is a depip.
Rank 4-1 a safety pip starts at 9 emblem points. 8 or less is a depip.
So basically what is a safety pip at rank 20 is a depip at rank 1.
I oh I must've been bugged cause I didn't see the safety pip, just the last 2.. I had 2 lines and the safe one was at the beginning of the bar always. I restarted the game and I see 3 lines now. Thank you!