tenacity is such a underrated perk man
escaped so many times because of it especially good with decisive
escaped so many times because of it especially good with decisive
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it, but I get picked up right away by the killer most of the time, so slug perks often go unused. And if I do get slugged, I'd rather have Unbreakable than Tenacity.
It definitely feels good to use though because crawling is sooo slow without it.
Deffoo one of those perks that seems to stay under the radar in its usefulness Xx
I have two main builds. My "slippery boi build" tenacity, unbreakable, boil over, flip-flop. Super fun.