Chilly boy skins
So I sent be an ticket about leather face skins and stuff and the devs replied.
I asked em if they would put the suit
And make up face
From the 1978 movie in since it was still like part of the franchise
So I sent be an ticket about leather face skins and stuff and the devs replied.
I asked em if they would put the suit
And make up face
From the 1978 movie in since it was still like part of the franchise
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh my, some new stuff for dae Leatherboi.
So like what did say to them? Because I have a few ideas for cosmetics and I don’t know how I would introduce my ideas
OMG yes please! I've wanted his suit for so long (been a Bubba main since his release). I'd most likely be the first person to buy it.