Question for my fellow PS4 players
Hi guys.
So I have a friend in South Africa who I want to send a code as a gift to for DBD. I was wondering if her being in a different country will be an obstacle with receiving the code and playing the game? I'm in the US if that helps with answering my question. Thanks in advance.
Comments
Yeah you'll need to get a code for her region.
Okay. Is there a specific way to do that?
Most likely as you’re buying a code with US money a currency which wouldn’t work on a ps4 registered on a different country with a different currency
Look up on amazon African psn codes or specifically the currency from Africa or any other legit websites
Sugar honey iced tea. Thank God, you've made this clear because I would have been so screwed if I bought and she couldn't use it.
Thank you so much ❤️