How many switch players
How many switch players are there? I tried playing two killer matches this morning as a rank 4 and my opponents were between 9-16. Didn't really seem fair to anyone.
How many switch players are there? I tried playing two killer matches this morning as a rank 4 and my opponents were between 9-16. Didn't really seem fair to anyone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a switch player I feel that the numbers have been going down since the mid-chapter has been delayed. I hope after it is released the community will return so this won’t be as big of an issue.
Good point. I just get tired of playing the same people over and over, especially when the ranks are so different.
Hey, on switch it has an option to send friend request and block other players. If I block someone, will it keep us from being put in same match? I'm sick of these 1st hit dc players, as killer and survivor
I would play on Switch if they connected accounts so I don't have to unlock all the perks and dlc, or buy the cosmetics again.