HUNTRESS MAINS WANTED FOR RESEARCH SURVEY (making a survey for a Huntress guide)
hi there! my names macr3,
recently i asked my personal server if they wanted they wanted a gameplay guide for the huntress (they wanted me to do a guide) so i made a survey to find out how ppl at different ranks plays (ie perks adds on play-style etc...)
ANYONE WHO PLAYS HUNTRESS CAN ANSWER (REGARDLESS OF RANK!)
COPY/PASTE THIS LINK TO BEGIN: -----> https://forms.gle/oH59cePFgqC4tJiZ9
please share this survey w/ ANYONE you know who plays huntress, the more ppl who fill in the survey the better the final game guide will be.....
thank you for reading, i look foward to releasing the full guide soon!
from,
-MAC
UPDATE! survey is now closed! to my surprise, I've received 35 RESPONSES!!! ๐ ill posting an update soon keep a look out when it goes up (*HYPE INTENSIFIES*)
Comments
EDIT: may may need to copy/paste the forms link as i didnt realise this forim cant do clickable links ๐
Well, I am not a Singer Mommy Main but I play her and I did fill in the survey, hope I could help.
thx u! make sure to share to upvote this so more ppl see it! ๐