Is this a bug or intended?

So I got downed, and as I fell adrenaline activated. But I was unable to move for about 2.5 secs (apparently until the falling animation finished). Anyone knows if this is actually intended?

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZadGmB3KfWDks6UGsK/giphy.gif


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yeah it is intended, it was a little nerf adrenaline received, it wasn't like this back in the days.

    OT: how did you post a video/gif like this, without YT or a link?

  • @YaiPa said:

    Yeah it is intended, it was a little nerf adrenaline received, it wasn't like this back in the days.

    OT: how did you post a video/gif like this, without YT or a link?

    I made the video and uploaded it to giphy which converts it to gif. And then used that link here with the "embed" option. Thanks for replying.

  • @Luzbeliten

    It's intended, this happens a lot with adrenaline.

    Adrenaline doesn't stop the downing animation... as if it did that would be... a bit too OP personally. I see you're in discord so... I assume your friend popped the gen? If so, he should've waited until a good second before popping the generator...

    If he did, you could've actually escaped... possible...