Cool! Now we can turn our Killers around in the Pre-match screen!... But only in KYFs...
Psst.... hey Myers... Psst....
Hey how ya doin little mamma lemme whisper in ya ear... tell ya somethin that you might like to hear...
Michael Myers: *Distressed breathing noises...*
but seriously
That's pretty cool! Now we can see all the details that the developers did on the Killers faces! And we can see what their faces look like through different cosmetics... some of them at least...
It's cool to see a lot of the detail they put into the Killers faces! And... it's funny to see how some Killers like Hag and Nurse don't reach the players view when you turn them around ha ha!
And Nurse...
I guess we'll need to get them a stool or something...
By the way
I don't know if this is in LIVE pre-match... (Not just KYFs), if it isn't than oops lol... It should be since this is the equivalent...





Comments
You can't do it in a Live Pre-Match but i wish you could.
Good thing I put that part at the end than...
REEEE! Now i'm sad :(
Devs, I know this is a bug, but fully implement this. It's beautiful and no one hates it.
Yeah, now Rin gives me kisses