Let us set our perks rarity colors

As it stands now perks are either rare (green) or ultra rare (purple) when upgraded to tier 3 , These are arbitrary and don't provide any info to the players and may suggest that the rare (green) perks are worse.

My suggestion gives a way for players to sort their perks and give the devs a built in perk rating system . The perks would appear from ultra rare to common in alphabetical order .

Perks would be grey colored to start with and would have to be selected to change their rarity ,since there are 5 raritys it will give the devs a 1-5 rating system allowing them to pull opinions as well as perk usage rate

1 - Ultra rare (Pink)

2 - Very rare (Purple)

3 - Rare (Green)

4 - Uncommon (Yellow)

5 - Common (Brown)

Comments

  • I, too, think the arbitrary sorting/coloring of perks is really odd. Having a "favorites" system (which is basically what you are suggesting here) would be a nice, small QoL change.

  • THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

    I would be able to keep the perks i tend to use together so I can make a fast change as the timer counts down.

    DO IT!!

  • @Rydog said:

    I, too, think the arbitrary sorting/coloring of perks is really odd. Having a "favorites" system (which is basically what you are suggesting here) would be a nice, small QoL change.

    Payday 2 has a "favourite builds" menu. Why can't DBD? I would love this to be added.