Who the strongest killer in dbd
edit: Forgot to add The "other: write down in comments" option
edit: Forgot to add The "other: write down in comments" option
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm gonna guess the ones who chose Spirit or Hillbilly are console players who haven't reached red ranks against the God Tier Nurses.
For PC the Nurse and for XBOX and PS4 the God Tier Nurses (you don't get to see them much, but when you do there's nothing you can do...)
I have found a Nurse that could control blinks and had MYC
I was scared to unhook survivors
Xbox btw
Yep, XBOX here too, was it a Red Dress Nurse, cause she owns in rank 1... I think there's a Red Dress Nurse in rank 1 PS4 too with the same kill rate actually
Honestly people kinda sleep on Plague, she has very great potential. If you slap Thanatophobia on her with maybe Sloppy Butcher and Nurse's Calling (those 2 are debatable but main focus is Thanatophobia), she can be very op. With Thanatophobia, you're forcing survivors to make a decision, heal and let Plague get stronger or endure the penalty for Thanatophobia. Her puke physics could be worked on a little but she's overall fun to use and the concept (cause I'm a survivor main and don't level my killers up so I don't have Thanatophobia) seems to be smart enough to work. If anyone wants to try this, let me know what other perks and add ons you use and how it goes.