How to make The Doctor a more viable killer

I personally believe the delay of the sparks appearing under survivors and them actually getting shocked is way too long. I have played games where my shock was on the survivor, but they ran out of it before they suffered the effects of it. I think completely removing this delay could bring him up a tier, and make him more consistent. Sparks aren’t exactly slow in real life, so I feel like doctor should be able to shock people more consistently. Even with a buff like this, he most likely won’t be viable in higher ranks, but in his current state, he is not viable at all.

Comments

  • I think a better buff to him would be

    • Increase charge speed of the shocks abit
    • Reduce the slowdown while charging a shock
    • No extra charge penalty using a more range addon
    • Survivors should get slow down while beeing 3sec shocked, 15%
    • And increase shock range by 25%-35%
    • Fake pallets should be base kit
    • No slower movement speed in shock mode
    • But a cooldown on the shock something like 5seconds (Its dumb that you can spam shocks so you cant unhook anymore)

    These changes would not make doctor op but still annoying. But tbh, which killer is not annoying?

  • Honestly what he needs is to have a base shock range increase , and some addon tuning because as it stands his addons are for the most part cool but dont really have a massive impact , and his reliance on shock range boosters make his power more janky and inconsistant due to the extended charge time