How to balance the husk of Spirit, here the solution!
Devs, this is a solution, if u look at her, she doesn't move but if u look away from her, she approaches you! its very sick
Devs, this is a solution, if u look at her, she doesn't move but if u look away from her, she approaches you! its very sick
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If survivors was first person, I think I'd ######### myself...?
What's this from?
Mama I think.
It is quite Cool but..with fast cameras this could end up going poorLynn balance wise
Except there's no real way to implement this that would work in game. For the husk to run like that the Spirit would have to be unable to attack for a full second or so out of her phase which completely devalues it.