Her ability will be to throw snowballs at the survivors and her terror radius will be all I want for Christmas. Please make this happen.
Oh gawd, if I hear that song in game I'll mori myself, thank you.
Her finisher will be singing on New year's that one year.
Sing it: "All I want for Christmas is a festive event, double bloodpoints and a Bunny Feng."
Yes
Some characters have a special reaction to the song, if they worked at a store before that played the song constantly during Christmas Time.
I actually like the song
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh gawd, if I hear that song in game I'll mori myself, thank you.
Her finisher will be singing on New year's that one year.
Sing it: "All I want for Christmas is a festive event, double bloodpoints and a Bunny Feng."
Yes
Some characters have a special reaction to the song, if they worked at a store before that played the song constantly during Christmas Time.
I actually like the song