Padded Jaws
Maybe I'm just dumb, but: Is there any reason to use Padded Jaws?
I'd really like to know in which cases this add on shines, cause if my understanding is correct it's just a bad version of any common offering (50% more bp for all actions of a category), in addition it takes up an add on slot and actually weakens you (by not injuring the trapped victims).
Comments
Pair it with Bloody Coil.
They still get wounded when disarming to spite padded jaws.
Thanks for the quick answers!
I guess I'm never gonna use it...
It is meant only as a BP farming method. It is not an add-on you bring into a match with the intent on killing. During Double Bloodpoint weekends it might be worth using as often you will get groups of people farming.
you can still pick them up, right?
if so, you get +100% more BP and still get the oneshot when picking someone up.
i will probaply use them pretty often...
Thanks, if I got nothing left I may use them to get some other add ons, but as long as I have an alternative I'm gonna go with the alternative. That's probably the whole reason this add on exists, so that newer players can use them (since they got nothing else anyway) and level their chars up quickly.