I hope the next map rework is Haddonfield
I really hope that the next map rework is Haddonfield. That map with bl is literally the most unfair bs ever. 4 man swf all with ooo and bl is annoying.
I really hope that the next map rework is Haddonfield. That map with bl is literally the most unfair bs ever. 4 man swf all with ooo and bl is annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do hope she's next too.
Agreed. Haddonfield is really bad. Not sure how they could change it, but it needs to be fixed ASAP.
Haddonfield rework can't come soon enough.
The devs need to overhaul several maps. Maps like Mount Ormond and Temple of Purgation are a few examples.
If you get these maps against good survivors, then that's pretty much gg.