Plague Corrupt Purge Movement Speed

Does anyone know how the corrupt purge movement speed with plague works?

The wiki says its 117.5% with the Worship Tablet, while holding the corrupt purge. But does that mean i just have to "activate" it or do i have to actually charge it fully to get the movement speed bonus?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Arturle

    Well, as the add-on says... it only works when you're holding it.

    I can vouch for that since I noticed a significant speed increase compared to the base speed when I was holding the Corrupt Purge...

    But I don't really use Corrupt Purge a lot in-game since nobody heals enough for the add-ons to be useful... But, how do I know this is true? Well, I commonly use Incensed Ointment on Plague as well... and like Worship Tablet, that add-on also gives a significant speed boost when you're holding Vile Purge! But, it's only slightly compared to Worship Tablets "Moderate" speed boost when holding Corrupt Purge... So, by knowing this... the same thing applies to Worship Tablet since it's basically doing the same thing... but for Corrupt Purge, NOT Vile Purge.

  • @FireHazard

    That makes sense, thank you for taking your time and answering my question that detailed.

  • @Arturle said:

    @FireHazard

    That makes sense, thank you for taking your time and answering my question that detailed.

    No problemo