Name the Least Fun Things in DBD
Yo just hoping to get some people's opinions on what they consider to be the most unfun things currently in game. That way the devs will know exactly what to balance the game around. Cheers.
Yo just hoping to get some people's opinions on what they consider to be the most unfun things currently in game. That way the devs will know exactly what to balance the game around. Cheers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally I would say I don’t enjoy moris. I never use them because it cuts my games short. It’s also just that they’re imbalanced. I would rather them be a 2 hook kill. The offering shouldn’t be to end the game faster, but only to see the cool animations.
I also don’t like face camping or off hook tunneling til dead when you haven’t been toxic. I just don’t feel like I am given the same ability to play the game as my team mates at that point.
I don’t really mind many things as killer. Except low FPS or when audio is bugged.
I keep on getting into games with "joe" and he would always sandbag me :(
Ruin for me I don't play alot but ever game I play it's definitely there and being the only one completing a gen really sucks. Also I don't use this stupidity on my killer either.
Not a specific thing, but there's an overall feeling of futility in certain situations due to balance. For example, certain pallets are safe and not mindgame-able. You chase the survivor around the long side X amount of times, they drop the pallet, and run to another pallet. There's no real outplay potential in that interaction. You hope the survivor messes up or gets greedy unless your killer has a way of cutting off the loop
And being hit threw a window even though I'm 5 feet away from it 🙄
Bad tm8s (lots of boosted ones in red ranks)
Face camping huntresses because they couldn’t get a down all game
Prayer Beads on Spirit
Poor communication between devs and community
infinite loading screens (Xbox)
NAT type errors (Xbox)
no console optimization
tm8s not realizing we’re about to 3 gen ourselves
...I’ve got a lot more where that came from
STRUGGLE STATE ON SECOND HOOK
There are only two things I find unfun/least fun in DBD and those are,
Lag/Latency
and the toxicity/unsportsmanlike attitude some people have in this community.
I've come to terms with everything else. I may not enjoy certain add-ons, perks or iteams but, hey, if you have fun using them then who am I to complain?
Encountering Hags that place 3/4 of their phantasm traps around a hooked survivor, like why? It's complete overkill even if survivors are smart enough to crouch (spoiler alert: it's rare to find survivors that smart most of the time).
I hate that too it's so unnecessary and a waste of time. Not only that but theres so much garbage hags on console which is super boring.