Just an idea so don't get all salty
Only for survivor but can we make perks universal for survivors. Maybe not killer idk. It's just I'm not buying this battlepass cause all the cosmetics are on survivors that aren't my main. So there is no point in buying. There are some killer cosmetics but that's pretty much it. I'm just saying I have all the perks in the game on my main and sinse survivors don't have any special abilitys I don't see the problem in making it so every survivor share perks
Comments
Because killers would be the only ones forced to farm for hours..on top of being point trainers due to high addon dependency which survivors dont suffer from..case and point..it wouldnt be fair
Yeah, you'd think by now that all survivors would share common perk and item pools, since they're just skins. That would make too much sense and be too player-friendly and grind-lite, though!
On a personal level, I'm all for lowering the grind in this game. I don't think it is feasible to do this retroactively for survivors though. That ship sailed. Maybe someday they will make it so survivor choices are more than just skins though. Wouldn't that be something?
I don't remember where I heard it (a DBD streamer I think?) but someone suggested that the perks needed for the challenges are temporally unlocked for all survivors and/or killers for the challenges (EX: Empathy being available to all survivors immediately for a short duration while people do its challenge, then it goes away when you do the challenge).