My Player Feedback and Suggestion - 'The Rift'

My Feedback:

As a survivor or killer you can only focus on using a few select characters because of how long it takes to unlock all of your available perks, within a particular character, and then be able to freely try out different perk builds.

I say this to explain that most of the items from 'The Rift' are unappealing to me because I'm never gonna use them. There's no way I'm gonna abandon my main characters to use Rift cosmetics on characters that have no good perks. I'm especially not gonna stop using, or use less frequently, characters that I paid money for.

Certainly I think the charms are a very good idea and look cool but there are so many within The Rift and you only have 3 slots to use them. Personally I would only use the 3 coolest ones, the rest seem useless to me. In my opinion there should have been more focus on cosmetics for different characters instead of a bunch of charms.

Overall I feel like 'The Rift' is the weakest of all games that I've played that have tried the battle pass model. For my friends and I, it was a big no thanks...


My Suggestions:


  1. Make less but higher quality charms and focus on more variety of cosmetics.
  2. Add universal outfits that could go on any character, Paid characters included.

Comments