New Windows Store DBD - Can Xbox Progress Be Moved Over?

I have tons of hours in DBD on Xbox. I was just wondering if progress on the Xbox version can be moved over to the Windows Store version if I bought it for PC? If not, is that in the works?

Comments

  • Paulie Esther answered this in a video. He stated a friend of his bought the game on Windows PC that had been playing it on Xbox. The answer is no. You can't move your Xbox account progress over to your Windows Store PC version of the game. Super SadFace.

  • @CotJocky said:

    I have tons of hours in DBD on Xbox. I was just wondering if progress on the Xbox version can be moved over to the Windows Store version if I bought it for PC? If not, is that in the works?

    not yet...it may be possible at some point but right now no

  • @CotJocky said:

    Paulie Esther answered this in a video. He stated a friend of his bought the game on Windows PC that had been playing it on Xbox. The answer is no. You can't move your Xbox account progress over to your Windows Store PC version of the game. Super SadFace.

    Hopefully they'll surprise us.

    I'd also like if they were to make the game Xbox-Play anywhere, It'd suck to have to repurchase dlc.