Losing rank and stuff cause of killer dc
So, like 5 Games today happened the same crap, killer dc right after loading screen and i lost rank Progress and all stuff. Never had that before the hotfix or are I’m just dumb
So, like 5 Games today happened the same crap, killer dc right after loading screen and i lost rank Progress and all stuff. Never had that before the hotfix or are I’m just dumb
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I keep losing my offerings because of this. Its so annoying I just have to laugh.
---Warning! Pointless story complaining about something similar below!---
Not as bad as this one match I had against a Killer who had TERRIBLE connection (or he was messing with it intentional [PS4].) And the other three Survivors DC'd because we could barely move half the time. I hid in a locker as soon as possible (I tried opening a chest and it was literally impossible) and waited after I was the last one left until he looked in teh shack and then left to go off somewhere else. I decided, in all the jumpy glory, to run and try to find the hatch. I was lucky to find it in the corn, though it took a few attempts for it to register I was there/hitting R1, and I got out. HOWEVER even though I got out and I was literally registered as "escaped" I lost my Yellow Toolbox + Green Add-ons.
I was unimpressed and hurt immediately after being ecstatic I got out of that match.
😑