Poll - Which Exclusives do you have? - Rarity Check

Hello people of the fog!

I wondered how rare or "exclusive" are the exclusive-skins anymore. Just interested in it - no need to spread mean comments below. I created a poll, feel free to participate :) Thank you!

Straw Poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/16145925

Comments

  • Has anyone ever seen the H20 mask?

  • ryosan said:

    Has anyone ever seen the H20 mask?

    It's a mask called: Mask of Delirium and it is unlocked only to the YouTuber H20Delirious.

    Btw. Does anyone know how to receive a King Kong Dwight/Meg shirt? 
  • @Brawler said:
    ryosan said:

    Has anyone ever seen the H20 mask?

    It's a mask called: Mask of Delirium and it is unlocked only to the YouTuber H20Delirious.

    Btw. Does anyone know how to receive a King Kong Dwight/Meg shirt? 

    I guess you have to stream DBD on KingKong (certain amount of followers etc) and submit a DBD support ticket. Just the same way you get the Twitch shirt, just another streaming platform.

  • @ryosan said:
    Has anyone ever seen the H20 mask?

    I think he wanted his mask to be unique, so he never gave away any of them. Only Mods etc have them.