Tutorial Lock should be a thing
When you first start out the game I think the game should force you to play the tutorial before you can play a real game. It would lock your options to play Survior/Killer/Custom games. I come across many people who are between 9 months in the game too even 1 week in. Many of these people that I’ve met are unaware of the tutorial. I believe if this was forced than It would better help people stay too play the game, since they’d have a understanding of their objective when going into their very first match. It would also give them at least 25k bp to start with if they chose not to do the killer or survivor part of the tutorial. What do you think?
Comments
I don't think it should be forced, but it should definetely be more advertised. Similar to the news pop up you get, or the window for the daily rituals. If you have to manually click it away, people are less likely to decline it.
Even that would be fine. I just think something needs to be done about it. I feel like it’s a great feature for new players, but it’s almost as unknown as hill billy Myers.
Hillbilly Myers! Now that brings back some good memories.