Survivor Perk: Prudent Guard

Prudent Guard

You learn from others' mistakes and use this knowledge to help others. Each time another Survivor is put into Dying State, gain 1 Token, up to a maximum of 2/4/6 Tokens.

While within 12 metres of Hooked Survivor or Survivor in a Dying State, You leave no Scratch Marks. For each Token, the range is increased by 2 metres, up to a maximum of 24 metres.

Comments

  • You commented on the last 7 or 8 posts on the fan creation forums XD. Good idea

  • For someone like me who plays healer a lot, this perk would be wonderful to have! I think it could use an increase in range though, or a different condition in which you don’t leave scratch marks.

  • @TruthTheDeceiver

    I was thinking of 32 metres originally, but it seems too high for me. With 2 people downed, that's almost like half of the map covered? (exaggerating a little). If we want to buff it, I was thinking of quietening foot steps as well as hiding scratch marks. Main purpose of this perk is to be ninja around downed and hooked buddies after all ;)

  • This is a good perk. Good job!

  • @Karaage said:

    @TruthTheDeceiver

    I was thinking of 32 metres originally, but it seems too high for me. With 2 people downed, that's almost like half of the map covered? (exaggerating a little). If we want to buff it, I was thinking of quietening foot steps as well as hiding scratch marks. Main purpose of this perk is to be ninja around downed and hooked buddies after all ;)

    How about camouflage turning invisible like the wraith. Maybe, Just suggesting.

  • pretty good perk to far!!