Survivor DCs ruin my Survivor experience

As a survivor player, I'm sick and tired of survivor entitlement. I feel like every few games, I get someone who DCs early, screwing the whole team. They do it because they are against Spirit. They do it because they got downed quickly. They do it because they DSed the killer, the killer chased them down, and got them again.

Sure, I sometimes can still get the hatch but overall this behavior isn't fun for the teammates, it isn't fun for the killer, and is really hurting the game.

The worst is when one person DCs and then their SWF teammate does so as well.

In the end, this behavior needs to stop.

I realize that DCing because you aren't having fun is real, and people obviously should be allowed to DC. I just wish that the game would get rid of DCing just because you can (or to stick it to the killer or you want to restart because you got found first, or you want to depip).

Comments

  • If they're against spirit, I don't blame them for DCing. Otherwise you shouldn't DC.

  • I just honestly wish they would punish people who DC.

    Like banning them for 10 minutes, then an hour, then a whole day, then a whole week if they consistently DC.