For the archives
Do we have to finish both to unlock level 2 or can we only do surviver?
Do we have to finish both to unlock level 2 or can we only do surviver?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you can do either track or both. I main survivor and as killer I have not a hope in hell of completing any of the killer challenges due to being a gray 20 rank. I admit I did buy the premium battle pass but that was because I was struggling on the Rift challenges anyway and felt some extra fun drops might put me in a happier mood.
I have completed the survivor track on Tome 1 and clicked on the final node. I assume that will let me access Tome 2 on 13th. If not, and the Tome requires both tracks to be completed, then I won't be able to do any more of the Tomes.
@Revansith thats how i feel bc i cant play killer to save my life i hope not