Glitch.
If you wouldn't mind, fix this.
I click killer and it goes to this screen . can't leave or readt. I have restart the game and go through the process of the entire ridiculous boootup almost every game.
If you wouldn't mind, fix this.
I click killer and it goes to this screen . can't leave or readt. I have restart the game and go through the process of the entire ridiculous boootup almost every game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same thing happen to me. Except it was after I completed a survivor match, I left the game and all it showed was a blank screen like that. I waited for a few minutes then just ended up resetting, haven’t had it happen again since.
I've never had this happen on survivor but it happens 90% of the time I play killer .