A Note to Both Novice and Veteran Survivors
-let's out a deep sigh-
So I had a match today in red ranks on Azerov's Resting Place today as Clown. Wasn't running the best build ever but I was making due.
Now then for the purpose of this post. I got accused of tunneling and camping this match. One could make a valid point that I was, and that there was a reason for it.
You see, the Survivors not ONLY three genned themselves on the map that punishes that more than most, but also did so on the same side of the map where both exit gates and the hatch were. So in short, I had zero reason to leave the area.
The purpose of this post, if any, is that it is not the responsibility of the killer to play nice when you and your entire team screw up REALLY badly. If you put yourself in a situation such as this, it is moronic to presume the killer is going to wander off to the other side of the map so you can easily complete your objectives when there is nothing ON that other side of the map that would warrant their attention.
Comments
It's common place calling out the killer for camping/tunelling after unhooking somebody in front of the killer. It looks like some of us, survivors, lack of situation awareness...
If there’s no reason for you to be on the other side of the map, I don’t see why you should leave the area. For what? The survivors to get a free pass to complete the rest of the objectives?
They're the ones who put themselves in the situation. Just because they played poorly doesn’t mean the killer should accommodate them.
Thankfully there was ONE of the four that pointed those facts out to their fellows, but was met with similiar disdain that I was getting by them of lines like "camper," "tunneler," and "Yeah I play killer too and yeah sometimes you need to be an ass to win."
Wasn't being an ass, buddy. You guys screwed up.