Has dedicated severs came on to console because I’m getting such bad hits
Nope, not yet.
@NoFace said:Nope, not yet.
@NoFace said:
U sure because because I got smacked from the other side of a pallet and my friends are getting really bad connection
I can assure you consoles do not have dedicated servers yet. Developers have confirmed they are currently being tested on PC only.
Consoles do not currently have dedicated servers.
I think the hotfix brings some problems to ps4 as there another thread about it
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, not yet.
U sure because because I got smacked from the other side of a pallet and my friends are getting really bad connection
I can assure you consoles do not have dedicated servers yet. Developers have confirmed they are currently being tested on PC only.
Consoles do not currently have dedicated servers.
I think the hotfix brings some problems to ps4 as there another thread about it