Xbox auric cells
Did they ever fix the rift pass not giving cells? Or have they not found a fix for it yet?
Did they ever fix the rift pass not giving cells? Or have they not found a fix for it yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Todays Patch Notes for Xbox say that it is fixed
Edit: I just looked up at my Xbox account but I didn't get my auric cells yet, although it's in the patch notes
I got mine, you have to go to the store and it'll give you the cells you've earned
Now I got them too, thank you, really appreciate that, man