Stealth?

So they hate pallet looping right? Why do we continue to make perks that helps looping. I want to see an increase in stealth perks and maybe encourage it. Sometimes its not fun but I'd rather stealth around then loop a killer for 5 gens. I know we have some stealth perks but they arent that great. Maybe its just me tho

Comments

  • So they hate pallet looping right? Why do we continue to make perks that helps looping. I want to see an increase in stealth perks and maybe encourage it. Sometimes its not fun but I'd rather stealth around then loop a killer for 5 gens. I know we have some stealth perks but they arent that great. Maybe its just me tho
    I’ve been waitin for this patch to run a stealth build:
    -Self care
    -urban evasion 
    -iron will
    -sole survivor (interchangeable with calm spirit)
  • @RotBb said:
    JakeFromStateFarm said:

    So they hate pallet looping right? Why do we continue to make perks that helps looping. I want to see an increase in stealth perks and maybe encourage it. Sometimes its not fun but I'd rather stealth around then loop a killer for 5 gens. I know we have some stealth perks but they arent that great. Maybe its just me tho

    I’ve been waitin for this patch to run a stealth build:
    -Self care
    -urban evasion 
    -iron will
    -sole survivor (interchangeable with calm spirit)

    I love the new perk changes. But they arent making more stealth perks. DWM is very situational and needs more perks to make it good