Devs..I got a heart to heart question for you
So you've just finished targeting the nurse..even jabbed her addons before release just for good measure..way overkill if you ask me..now your planning to hit spirit and then maybe doc..
So this brings me to a couple questions..firstly.. why is it that despite planning to bring solo to swf levels..a massive boost to survivor..do you think its a good idea to nail your best killers FIRST...Because I think this will do nothing but make all killers in an even worse state and then killers will suffer for months before you realize it was a mistake to not wait and see on certain changes..it isnt fair that you dont think of these things when it comes to killers.
Secondly comes the doctor..why are you not trying to deliberately elevate him..? Despite him being considered very poor by many..instead you went back to the "fun for both sides" explination..which often times means you'll change him..make him not the doctor anymore..but only survivors will say hes better because he does less than before which for a killer as fascinating as the doctor would really just make this game even lesser for it..So my last question is..where do you think this is going..because from the outside..its looking like we are on course for a train wreck
Comments
I agree somewhat. The nurse changes were necceasry, but the cooldown was not. They artificially made her harder to play by making you sit and walk around waiting for your blinks to come back, giving the survivor a ton of time to just hold W and get away. As for spirit, she needs tweaks. Most definitely. Prayer beads and phase collision is it, though. If they make any changes beyond that, I will be disappointed to see that the devs really are pandering to people whining about her. And as for doctor, he NEEDS to be buffed. Or reworked entirely. His entire playstyle is janky as hell and he's 100% add-on dependent (so is the Nurse now funnily enough). I trust they'll make him better. Freddy was an amazing example of what they can do. Hopefully he wasn't a one time fluke and they can give doctor the same treatment.
I dont consider him the worst but almost every time I hear about him people say hes the worst killer or one of the worst..and to be fair he needs a little bump up but I also feel hes a tad undervalued..my point was why if hes viewed that way do the seek to change him but not make him better deliberately ?
I agree with pretty much all of it..I dont mind some time downs for spirit like no collision but..I fear they will remove her mind games and then shes just...another looper