Nice "Hotfix". PS4
Anytime when you fully repair a gen, get hooked/unhooked or just getting hit by the killer can cause the game to fully freeze for like 3-5 seconds. Wow.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Anytime when you fully repair a gen, get hooked/unhooked or just getting hit by the killer can cause the game to fully freeze for like 3-5 seconds. Wow.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This sounds like lag / drops to me
It's not lag, friend
(Edit) if you play on console its the same freeze/stutter that used to occur every time you tier up with Myers, except its a longer freeze
ok well i'll be playing in a sec so if I come across it i'll let you know.
@Jed_Olsen I have just played a match and did not suffer from this issue (PS4)
Yes I confirm this happening on pc for me, the hotfix made it worse.
The first two games I played had random freezing throughout but have not come across it since
Great....just when we get better frames