The cannibal
So just played as the cannibal for a ritual and never had played as him before. But after using the chainsaw and missing an attacking it makes the noise of what I hit and then he goes really slow back and forth with it for about two full swings. Is this how he normally was? Because if I saw correctly they fixed it for him breaking pallets with the chainsaw and wasn’t sure if that could have made him start doing this. In the game I played I hit a Claudette with the chainsaw and it seemed like it was gonna put the chainsaw down. Instead it continued its swinging, then I hit something it did the whole slow #########. So I had to wait like idk an extra 15 to 20 seconds to pick her up and I just wasn’t sure if he had always been bad at recovery with a missed chainsaw attack??
Comments