Why aren't there instant punishments for DCing?
I mean, the devs claim they 'register' when you dc, and keep some kind of tally, but that entire answer, and what supposedly comes after, is pretty vague. Why does it have to be? Wouldn't it just be easier to see if you dc two or three times within a certain amount of games, and just slap some kind of penalty? Ya know, like most every other multiplayer game of a similar nature? Why allow god knows how many dcing attempts, ruining multiple games, before something is mysteriously done about it?
Comments
I think it's pretty clear.
You DC too often, you receive a temp ban starting at 1 week.
What is so vague about this?
What is 'too often?' Three times? Twelve? Twenty? Considering I'm getting a dc or two in nearly every other game, be it as killer or survivor, it must be pretty high for it to be used so casually.
I have only disconnected about two or three times ever since 2017 on purpose and have never done so since it become punishable on PS4.
The only disconnections which has occured this year were via error messages etc.
Im gonna hit you with the same ol Behavior answer
"if they dc too much, they will get ban"
except no one knows how much is too much,
and the threshold is definitely high af.