Freddy/Clown slowdown bug?
Often when I'm using these killers and their power(s), survivors will still fast vault through windows. I used to think it was because they queued up a fast vault before the tonic/snares started affecting them. But a little bit ago, I threw a tonic at someone near the killer shack and it hit them well before reaching the window. And when they reached the window, they fast vaulted, denying me the hit.
Has anybody else encountered this? Is it intentional?
Comments
Just want to be sure that it's not a medium vault: is it when they take a bit of distance before going towards the window (fast vault, where one arm is used to jump the entire thing, momentum is kept) or the 'medium' vault which isn't that much slower, but leaves them much more vulnerable? it only prevents the former and used to be much stronger back at introduction I hear when mediums were slower.
It looks like they're fast vaulting. They fly over the window like they're not being slowed at all.
I can only hope the duration ran out on it then ><
Slowdowns most definitely do not prevent fast faults currently for some reason.
Yeah, i encountered it too, i placed a snare before the window, and the survivors run through the snare and fast vault..
I think this is because of dedicated server