I kind of go for both 'b' and 'c'. I would like to go at you own pace. However, i get that they want to limit it so everyone doesn't burn out and they can change it last minute if they think something is wrong. I would actually like more Tomes so we can have it done faster. Or more cosmetics in the tiers like 100 teirs, but more tomes so we can get there faster. This rift is still new and it can change if people express their concerns in feedback.
About the Archives, Lore ( one of my favorite things about this game ) shouldn't be hidden behind difficult challenges. When you look at the fourth level of the Archives.. it's insane.
I kind of go for both 'b' and 'c'. I would like to go at you own pace. However, i get that they want to limit it so everyone doesn't burn out and they can change it last minute if they think something is wrong. I would actually like more Tomes so we can have it done faster. Or more cosmetics in the tiers like 100 teirs, but more tomes so we can get there faster. This rift is still new and it can change if people express their concerns in feedback.
i agree fully, there is still alot of things that can happen with this, we just need to make our voices loud enough to be heard.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I kind of go for both 'b' and 'c'. I would like to go at you own pace. However, i get that they want to limit it so everyone doesn't burn out and they can change it last minute if they think something is wrong. I would actually like more Tomes so we can have it done faster. Or more cosmetics in the tiers like 100 teirs, but more tomes so we can get there faster. This rift is still new and it can change if people express their concerns in feedback.
About the Archives, Lore ( one of my favorite things about this game ) shouldn't be hidden behind difficult challenges. When you look at the fourth level of the Archives.. it's insane.
i agree fully, there is still alot of things that can happen with this, we just need to make our voices loud enough to be heard.