Tome question.

Hello, I've managed to grind out the first level of the tome in a couple of days relatively easily.

I understand that the Rift and associated rewards will close at the end of the 70 days, but will the cosmetic rewards at the end of each level of the TOME remain, or will they disappear with the rift?

Kinda concerned about the tasks on the later Tomes if I'm honest!

Comments

  • Sorry made silly mistake in question!

  • The tomes will always be around from what I understand. Only the rift and what's on it will go away but even those things will be available to buy 6+ months in the future

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    The tomes will always be around from what I understand. Only the rift and what's on it will go away but even those things will be available to buy 6+ months in the future

    Besides the charms those are gone for good. Unless they bring them back again in a later rift or revamp the shop with charms.

  • Oh sweet! So the Charm for completing level 4 for example, will remain!

    Sounds good to me!