Guys, the strangest thing has happend to me today.
So, today when I woke up, I realised I had a strange dream. I dreamed that i was playing dbd . I could see my screen, and i dreamed that the 2 killer glitch happend to me. There was a spirit and a myers, i don't know which one I was , but I remember that we were 2 killers on gas heaven. Im pretty sure you know where this is going now. About 30 minutes ago, i was playing normally and i queued up as myers. I put an offering for stranger things map, and when the offerings are shown, i see my map offering AND a black ward, which is only usable for killers. I thought to myself " huh , must've put a black ward by mistake " . The game starts, and what do you know, just like in the dream, we were 2 killers ! I wanted to record so badly but shadowplay was making figures, and until i had it working , the spirit eventually disappeared. We went together and hunt down survivors like true killers, and whenever she used her ability, she dropped the ability down somehow? and i could pick it up ? like me ,as myers , made the animation in which the trapper picks up his traps , and I had in the middle of my screen the spirit power icon and " space pick up " , and whenever i picked it up, i couldn't really stalk anymore. I was also playing scratched mirror myers, and my scratched mirror didn't work. I couldn't see survivors through walls, BUT , I had the benefits of spirits perks , because i could see survivors healing ,even though I didn't have nurses calling. After i started recording , i couldn't find the spirit anymore, so i just farmed with the survivors and let them go. After the game ended, my game crashed. I'm too lazy to upload the video, so here's a picture :
Comments
The game is recorded by a Spanish streamer, many saw that double killer in the game
Would you mind linking me the vod?
That certainly is... a stranger thing. [DAVID CARUSO SUNGLASSES EMOTE]
how do i do it?
Bruh activate windows
Can't man , too poor
Thank you:)
sometimes dreams foretell the future.