Still no bunny outfit for Feng?
Darn i was really hoping it would come in this patch.
People really want it but why won't they add it?
Darn i was really hoping it would come in this patch.
People really want it but why won't they add it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As compensation not only should we get Bunny Min but we should also get school girl Min to compensate for the trauma.
P.S I have been told that it needs to be anime school girl Min and I would personally also like gothic lolita Min but that's just me
I just want a cute stealthy black outfit for Feng. All of her current clothes are really bright...but I can't say I wouldn't mind a bright pink bunny Feng...
I have a feeling it wont happen.
the head & shirt parts are separate for survivors. So creating a top that looks good with a different head on who's head combo actually has a hood on it would look janky as heck.
If that makes any sense?
I'm pretty sure a few months ago they said it had been made. Around the time they confirmed that Shirtless David had been finished.
Don't expect this outfit for a long time as it wasn't in the leaked files and at the rate cosmetics are releasing now, we are getting 1 outfit per week.