Spine chill
Does Spine chill still gives extra speed for actions like unhooking, vaults, opening gate? Is it already fixed? I would like to know official statement @Peanits please.
Does Spine chill still gives extra speed for actions like unhooking, vaults, opening gate? Is it already fixed? I would like to know official statement @Peanits please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The perk still does as far as I'm aware.
Yes, I personally use Spine Chill and it works as intented.:)
Spine chill and Self Care best perks especially for Michael,Wraith,Ghostface, and Freddy
Vault speed was removed. It only gives speed boost for what is stated on the perk now.
That's what I wanted to know. But can you give any information when it was fixed?
I don't have the exact patch. If I were to guess it was the Stranger Things patch.