New perk idea for survivor
A perk Which changes your perspective too first person while also giving you small bonuses like speed,Breathing and other. I really want a perk like this for some reason xD
A perk Which changes your perspective too first person while also giving you small bonuses like speed,Breathing and other. I really want a perk like this for some reason xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see plethora of technical issues this would bring, but it is fun indeed :)
Also wouldn't it work better as gamemode? Survivors in 1st person, Killer in 3rd.
That would be like the hardest thing to balance xD maybe both having first person and yeah maybe <3
Idk, maybe if the killer had re4 controls, it would be balanced. Would be cool to see the exact way you attack.