Archives memories dialogue
I've heard others talking about how the memories have talking, and there is a little playback button, but when I press it nothing happens.
There's no talking and no matter how long I wait for it to start, it doesn't. It doesn't work on any of the memories that I have so far. Is this a bug?
Comments
The voice works fine for me? Not sure, you can have it either play on a click or it will auto do it.
I just select the memory and it starts going... what platform do you play on?
Weird, even if I have the autoplay turned on it doesn't work.
PC
I'm PC too and it auto plays for me
is it really quiet? I have the game up quite loud usually
It's quite loud. You should be hearing it if you can hear the menu music
then I think my game is bugged. where can I go to get it fixed?