Good build for Legion?
Presently my build is BBQ, Enduring, PGTW, and NOED, any suggestions?
Presently my build is BBQ, Enduring, PGTW, and NOED, any suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
STBFL BBQ Nurses Calling And Brutal Strength.
Sloppy, Dying Light, Thana, BBQ
Spirit Fury Enduring BBQ PGTW
STBFL Monitor and Abuse Nurses Calling BBQ
I could go on lol
I use Ruin, Thana, Monitor and Abuse, and BBQ.
What’s STBFL?
Save the best for last. It’s the shapes Aka myers perk.
Oof, only teachables I have are Spirit Fury, Enduring, BBQ, and all 3 Legion perks
Oof you didn’t level up your free killers to level 40 during the 2x BP :(
Why level killers that I never use?
@Top_Nep
oof...
Because if you get them to a certain level, you can unlock teachable perks for them, and those perks will become available for all of your killers. I leveled Hillbilly, Trapper, Nurse, and Leatherface to 40 to unlock their teachable perks.
Mad grit, agitation, iron grasp, (ruin/unrelenting)
Ruin, spirit fury, enduring, (brutal strength/PGTW)
Thanataphobia, Sloppy butcher, Dying light, (Ruin/PGTW)
to grab those killers 3 unique teachable perks. You don’t have to play them, but you want their perks. I personally don’t like playing with the same build everyday so it’s nice to have other perks to switch it up a bit. You don’t have to buy DLC or Licensed Killers just for their perks. Original made killers like Legion, clown, plague and spirit, etc are 9k shards so you can easily get them and them up and get their perks. It’s better leveling them up to level 40 than wasting 2000 shards for original characters perks. I say DLC perks I worth buying with shards. I play on PS4 so some of the killers are free. I don’t know about PC if you play on PC.