I hate farming Taking One For The Team
So I’m out of survivor achievements to go for except Taking One For The Team. The way the achieve works, it just asks you to be scummy, or get a contrived EGC scenario that happens maybe once every 20 games. I hate how easy it is to screw up, since killers don’t expect people to be THAT stupid and the timing has to be tight. I’m running BT to try to not be a total ass, but...I’ve got 57 hits left to take and I just feel my soul leaving my body a little more every game I play because I’m being the very kind of player I hate most trying desperately to farm this damn thing.
i just want 100% on this game. I have this, Ghostface Mark, and Adept Kate left (almost have the shards to buy her). There’s no other thing for me to try to do anymore. Just...please devs, please never make an achievement like this again. As an achievement focused player, this is soul draining...it really is...
Comments
tbh I got that achievement and I didn't even realize
I run WGLF as well so a lot of times I just give myself up for my teammate. I get two tokens, they get away, I get progress toward the trophy, the killer gets a hook...everyone is happy.
Yeah, I do the giving myself up thing as well, even if I’m not running WGLF. Just extremely tedious, frustrating, and makes me play the way I dislike from my teammates the most - likely why it’s my last achievement
Maybe a lowest requirement for the achievement Dev?